>1.5 W/mK Heat Conductive HP Silicone Paste 60g Cartouche
Thermal conductive paste HP is necessary for correct operation of any type of temperature sensors. It protects from weather conditions and prevents from breakthrough. It is characterized by very good chemical resistance for oxidation, water solutions of acids, alkalis and salts, sulphur dioxide and ammonia. It has a very wide range of work temperatures. Thermal conductivity >1.5 W/mK.
Thermal conductive paste necessary for the proper operation of all kinds of temperature sensors. Protects against weathering, prevents thermal breakdowns. It is characterized by a very good chemical resistance to oxidation; the effect of aqueous solutions of acids, alkali and salts; sulphur dioxide and ammonia. It has a
wide operating temperature.
Does not conduct electricity.
- units modules with a high heat transfer coefficient,
- cooling devices on terminal boards or frames,
- flash memory drives and high speed drives,
- motor control systems in the automotive industry,
- hard disc and DVD drives,
- power transducers,
- high-power LED diodes,
- network communication devices,
- home appliances,
- electronic and electrical components,
- transfer of heat from the condenser tubes to the exchanger in the vacuum solar collector.