>2.8 W/mK Heat Conductive HPX Silicone Paste 60g Cartouche
Easy return of this product within 14 days from the date of purchase for any reason
Free delivery for orders over 85,00 €
Thermal grease HPX, thermal conductivity > 2.8 W/mk, long term stability. It is necessary for correct operation of any type of temperature sensors. Low thermal Impedance can keep stable performance between -50 – 250°C.
The HPX thermal conductive paste with a heat transfer coefficient of >2.8 W/mK, which does not conduct electric current. It is necessary for the proper operation of all kinds of temperature sensors. The low thermal impedance of the paste makes it possible to maintain constant performance at temperatures from -50 to 250°C.
Does not conduct electricity.
- units modules with a high heat transfer coefficient,
- cooling devices on terminal boards and frames,
- flash memory drives and high-speed drives,
- motor control systems (automotive industry),
- hard disc and DVD drives,
- power transducers,
- high-power LED diodes,
- notebooks and office computers,
- network communication devices,
- household appliances, electronic and electrical components,
- air conditioning devices.
Ask us a question about this product
Share your opinion with us and the others