1-Channel 5V 10A/250V AC Relay Module - Optoisolation - Arduino
The module allows you to control the actuators consuming current up to 10A using the microcontroller ports or any development kit (including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and STM32Discovery). Optoisolation separates the control signal from the part related to the power supply of the relay, thus ensuring safe operation of the control system. The product is compatible with Arduino. To operate the relays, all you need is a digital control signal from the Arduino pins.
Relay module suitable for high voltage switching, ideal for use with ARM, AVR and PIC microcontrollers.
- VCC supply voltage: 5V
- Low level triggered
- Relay SRD-05VDC-SL-C
- Coil voltage: 5V
- Number of relays: 1
- Max. relay load: 10 A / 250 VAC
- Relay connection type: terminal block connectors
- Maximum contact voltage: 250 VAC / 110 VDC
- Optoelectronic isolation
- LEDs - signaling the activation of relays - independent for each channel
- Board dimensions 30 mm x 53 mm
- Diameter of the mounting holes: 3 mm