1-Channel Relay Module WEMOS D1 MINI 5V Compatible Shield Arduino
Shield with a relay designed to work with WEMOS D1 mini modules. Relay control is by default assigned to the D1 port, it is possible to change the pin.
The relay module requires the presence of 5V voltage, therefore, for example, the Wemos system must be powered by a MicroUSB connector or a 5V pin.
- Relay coil power supply: 5V
- Control voltage (pin D1): high state 3.3 - 5V
- Max load of the relay contacts, for AC voltage: 220V / 10A
- Max load of the relay contacts, for DC voltage: 30V / 10A
- LED diode indicating switching on the relay
- The pins' raster allows you to connect the module to the breadboard.