3D Printer Driver Shield for A4988 - CNC Shield v3.00
Shield for Arduino that allows you to quickly build a driver for a CNC machine, 3D printer, laser plotter, etc.
Thanks to four connectors for motor drivers, eg A4988, DRV8825 facilitates the use of stepper motors.
It has, among others, inputs for the direction and shift of steps, inputs for limit sensors, 2 for the END STOP motor and outputs for the I2C and UART bus.
- Supply voltage for 12 V to 36 V motors
- Working voltage of logic signals: 5 V
- Motor driver connectors compatible with A4988 and DRV8825
- Derived signals: STEP and DIR for four controllers: X.STEP / Y.DIR, X.STEP / Y.DIR, Z.STEP / Z.DIR, A.STEP / A.DIR
- Derived inputs for END STOP type limit sensors: Z + / Z-, Y + / Y-, X + / X-,
- Built-in 100uF and 50uF 8mm capacitors
- 10 kΩ pull-up resistors
- Derived connectors of the UART and I2C interfaces