48W Tweezers Soldering Iron ZD-409
A tool that facilitates repair and service work. Useful when disassembling SMD and DIL components on printed circuits. It enables even heating of terminals on both sides of SMD and DIL components. A resistance wire surrounded by a ceramic collar was used as a heating element in the construction. Thermotweezers is used in electronic workshops, services, in the production of electronic devices.
- Speeds up all kinds of work
- Easy replacement of soldering tips
- Earthed terminals protect components against electrostatic charges
- Only 2mm tips are included with the soldering iron
- Power supply: AC 220 ~ 240 V / 50 Hz
- Power: 48W
There are 7 different, interchangeable tips for the soldering iron (2mm 3mm 5mm 10mm 15mm 20mm 30mm), that can be purchased separately.
Note: The device comes with Schuko EU power plug. You may need an adapter for Irish wall sockets