5A DC-DC Step-Down 0.8-30V Buck Converter Current and Voltage Regulated Battery Charger XL4015E1 Arduino
Module with impulse step-down converter. Input voltage range: 5 to 32V, maximum current efficiency 5A.
The popular XL4015 converter reduces the input voltage to a given output voltage, and limits the output current with multi-turn potentiometers in an easy way.
NOTE The potentiometers have a large scale of approx. 50 turns.
The ARK2 screw terminals at the output and input enable simple and secure fixing of the cables.
This converter has the function of charging lithium batteries: Li-Ion, Li-Pol. Set the output voltage according to the loaded packages and the optimal battery charging current. After these treatments, you can connect the package to the converter. Two status LEDs inform about the charging process: the diode on the inside is lit when the battery is being charged (significant power consumption), and the diode on the outside lights when the battery is fully charged (minimum power consumption).
- Input voltage: 5V to 32V
- The output voltage is adjustable from 0.8 V to 30 V.
- Maximum continuous output current: 5 A (when using walking)
- Driver: XL4015E1
- Efficiency: approx. 90% (depending on power consumption)
- Switching frequency: 180KHz - 48KHz
- Four mounting holes (solder pads) with a diameter of 2 mm
- Plate dimensions: 51 x 26 x 12 mm
- Weight: 19 g
The module has 4 screw connections:
- IN + Input voltage - positive pole.
- IN- Input voltage - negative pole (ground)
- OUT + Output voltage - pole will add
- OUT- Output voltage - negative pole (ground)