8W 5V USB Mini SMD Soldering Iron ZD-20U
- Quick Heating Time (less than 15s)
- Long Life Tip
ZD-20U miniature, portable USB soldering iron. Perfect for mobile service technicians.
It can be powered from the USB port in a laptop, computer, etc., or from a USB adapter to the 230V network (minimum 1A). You can also use the soldering iron in the car. You just need to get a USB adapter for the cigarette lighter socket. And for field work, it is worth getting a PowerBank, then we gain full independence and comfort of work.
- Power 8W
- 5V USB input voltage
- Tip heating time 15s
- Tip cooling time about 30s
- After 25s of inactivity, the soldering iron goes into sleep mode
Possible ways of powering:
- from the USB port on a laptop, computer, etc.
- from a 230V mains charger (USB adapter for 230V mains - minimum 1A)
- from a car charger (car USB adapter - minimum 1A)
- from a PowerBank uninterruptible power supply
- soldering iron
- protective tip cap
- USB cable
- Solder Wire
Do not twist the transparent protective cap on the tip, but just take it off like the cap from a pen. Unscrewing the cap will unscrew the metal cap at the same time, without which the soldering iron will not work.