Adjustable Sound Sensor Module Microphone Arduino
A module with a microphone that detects sound. It is powered with the voltage in the range from 3.3 to 5 V. It has two outputs: analog - enabling the measurement of the signal intensity and digital - changing the state after exceeding the set level.
A0 Analog signal output.
G System weight.
+ Supply voltage 5 V.
D0 Digital signal output.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Digital or analog output signal
- One mounting hole with a diameter of 3 mm
- Built-in potentiometer to set the trigger level
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- Sensitivity: from 48 dB to 66 dB
- Working temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Working humidity: 30% to 90%
- Storage temperature: -5 ° C to 30 ° C
- Storage humidity: 20% to 75%
- Module dimensions: 43 x 15 x 10 mm