AM312 Mini PIR Motion Sensor Module Arduino
This universal PIR sensor allows you to detect motion. Useful for any alarm systems, robots, models, etc.
PIR sensors can find their application in alarm installations and devices where motion detection is required. After detecting motion, this sensor outputs high level for about 8 seconds, if after this time the movement has stopped, low level appears, after another motion detection, high level appears for another 8 seconds and so on.
PIR type sensors are used to detect indoor objects in alarm and lighting systems.
Object detection is signaled digitally - high state.
The sensor can be connected with any development kit, eg Arduino, or minicomputer Raspberry Pi.
Goldpin header connectors 2.45 mm
Arduino compatible sensor
Can detect movement of people in the room up to 3m away from the sensor.
- supply voltage: 4.5-20V DC
- power consumption in standby mode: 60ua
- motion detection signaled by high level of 3.3V at the output
- impulse duration after motion detection 8s ± 30%
- range of operation: up to 3m
- dimensions: 25 mm x 12 mm
- working temperature: -20 to 80 ° C