Arduino Starter Kit - Beginner Set - Arduino UNO
- Arduino Starter Kit - Beginner Set - Arduino UNO
A kit that will allow every enthusiast to start their adventure with engineering and programming!
High-quality workmanship of all elements in the set,
perfect for technology and programming lovers.
Design and create your own computer from scratch with our Arduino Uno R3 basic kit with ATMEGA328 microcontroller and CH340 serial port! With Arduino, you can create your own weather station, design an automatic aquarium light switch, garage door controller and much more!
THE SET INCLUDES
- Arduino UNO R3 Ch340 Clone module
- USB to UNO R3 cable
- Prototype solderless breadboard 400 points
- 20 x female / male jumper cables
- 5mm LEDs - 15 pieces (5x red, 5x green, 5x yellow)
- 1/4W 1 kohm resistors - 10pcs.
- 1/4W 10 kohm resistors - 10pcs.
- 1/4W 100 kohm resistors - 10 pcs.
- 1/4W 220R resistors - 10pcs.
- 100 uF 50V electrolytic capacitors - 5 pcs,
- Photoresistor GL5516 Type LDR 10k - 2pcs.
- Tact-Switch buttons + plastic buttons (colors selected randomly) - 4 sets.
- Buzzer with 5V generator, continuous sound - 1 pc.
- Sound sensor module - 1 pc.
- 10k Potentiometer - 1 pc.
- DC2.1 / 5.5 socket with a screw connector 2 pins - 1 pc.
- Male Jack plug for a 9V battery - 1 pc.
- 2x16 LCD display
- pin header
- all packed in a handy solid storage box
Arduino is a great way to start your programming adventure. Arduino programs are written in the C programming language. Due to the great popularity of Arduino around the world, there are countless guides and ready-made solutions for this platform.