DHT11 WeMos D1 Mini Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module Arduino
Shield v 3.0 0 with DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor designed to work with D1 mini and mini PRO modules. The module is sold with a set of goldpin connectors, in two versions, male and female.
The sensor control is assigned to the D1 and D2 port (by default, the I2C interface is used).
Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V (when connected with WeMos modules, max supply voltage is 3.3V)
It does not require additional external elements
Communication via 1-Wire or I2C
Goldpin header connector (2.54 mm pitch), for connecting the sensor to the D1 series modules, or for direct plugging into the breadboard.
SH 1.0 - 4 connector for connecting the system with a cable
pull-up resistors, it is possible to disconnect them (PU field).
- Measuring range: -30 to +60 ° C
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Accuracy: 0.5 ° C
- Measuring range: 20 - 95% RH
- Resolution: 0.1% RH
- Accuracy 5 RH * (at 25 ° C)
* RH - This value expresses the relative humidity in percent. It is the ratio of the actual moisture in the air to the maximum amount that the air can hold at a given temperature.
The set contains:
- DHT11 shield module
- goldpin headers (2.54 mm pitch)