Digispark Kickstarter - Attiny85 - 5V
A miniature module with an Attiny85 microcontroller, equipped with 8 KB of Flash memory and 6 I/O ports.
The board was designed in a form of USB plug, thanks to which the system can be programmed directly through Arduino IDE environment.
The supply voltage is 5 V or 7 V to 35 V.
- Input power supply: from USB port or external 5V or Vin 7-30V DC
- AtTiny85 microcontroller
- USB type A plug on the board and 78M05 voltage stabilizer
- 6 digital I/O ports (2 ports used by USB, if USB is not used, there will be 6 ports)
- PWM on 3 pins
- ADC on 4 pins
- LEDs indicating power and work
- I2C SPI communication
- Flash memory: 8kB / 2kB uses Bootloader
- Programmable with Arduino IDE
- Dimensions 19mm x 27mm x 5mm