ESP-01 ESP8266EX Wireless WiFi Module
WiFi module 802.11 b / g / n at 2.4 GHz. For communication via the UART (RS232) serial interface - an ideal device for Arduino communication with a computer or other WiFi device.
- Supports WiFi standard: WiFi 802.11 b, g, n
- Can work in AP (Access Point), STA (standalone) and AP + STA modes
- supports AT commands
- has a built-in antenna.
- has two-row leads - goldpin header connectors.
- frequency: 2.4 GHz
- supply voltage: 3.3 V
- working voltage of the pins: 3.3 V
- current consumption: 300 mA
- supports WPA / WPA2 security
- communicates via the UART (RS232) serial interface
- has a built-in PCB antenna
- dimensions: 24x14mm
Using the USB converter, you can program and transfer data directly from the computer