FOTEK SSR-40 DA Solid State Relay
Semiconductor relays are used for contactless switching of power receivers in three-phase and single-phase devices. The lack of mechanical contacts significantly affects the durability and strength compared to traditional contactors. We will not face vibrations, sparks, moisture, dust, noise of closed contacts, etc. The purpose is mainly to switch receivers with significant powers, mainly resistive (motors) in industrial and heating devices of all kinds. At limit loads (over 80%), active relay cooling should be used, e.g. in the form of a heat sink.
- working voltage: 24-380VAC
- photoelectric insulation
- maximum switching current 40A
- 3-32VDC control voltage
- input current - control: 4.5-20mA
- response time: <10ms
- working temperature: -30 to + 80 ° C
- LED indicator informing about the operating status of the relay
- dimensions: 62mm x 45mm x 23mm
- mounting hole spacing - 48mm
- CE certificate
Brand may differ, depending on delivery.