GY-291 3-axis Accelerometer ADXL345, Acceleration Sensor Arduino
ADXL345 sensor measures acceleration in three axes in the range of +/- 16 g. The module is powered with the voltage from 3 to 5 V, has a voltage regulator, communicates via the I2C (TWI) or SPI bus.
- Model: CJMCU-105
- Chip: ADXL345
- Communication: IIC / SPI communication protocol
- Measurement range: ± 2g ± 16g
- Digital output: SPI / IIC
- 3-axis, ± 2g / ± 4g / ± 8g / ± 16g
- Compact Accelerometer / Inclinometer
- Working voltage: 3V to 5V
- Working temperature: -40 ° to 85 °
- Working current: 30uA
- Low power consumption
- The module is compatible with Arduino
- Can be connected to the microcontroller via the I2C or SPI bus.
I2C interface: you must provide logical 1 on the CS pin or pull the CS permanently to the supply voltage. The device address on the I2C bus depends on SDO pin level. In case this level is high it has the value: 0x1D, otherwise 0x53.