GY-521 3-axis Accelerometer MPU-6050, Acceleration Sensor, Gyroscope Arduino
3-axis acceleration sensor (accelerometer). A system that responds to movement speed changes in three dimensions. This module is commonly used in stabilizing RC drones and model aircraft.
- Works with voltage from 3.3 V to 5.0 V.
- small size and low power consumption: 350uA
- Digital output signal on the I2C bus
- The MPU system has DMP (Digital Motion Processor) hardware unit, which allows you to convert data to the position relative to the Earth.
- It can be easily used to detect movements of objects (e.g. stabilizer in RC models)
- The sensor can be connected with any development kit, for example Arduino, or minicomputer Raspberry Pi.
- 2.45 mm Goldpin headers (to be soldered)
- Chip: MPU-6050
- sensitivity: +/- 2g, +/- 4g, +/- 8g, +/- 16g
- Gyro operating ranges: 250 ° / s, 500 ° / s, 1000 ° / s, 2500 ° / s
- Supply voltage: 3-5V
- Current consumption: 350μA.
- I2C digital interface
- Works in the temperature range -40 * C to + 85 * C
- Three axes: X, Y, Z
- Dimensions: 20x16 mm
- 2.54mm pin pitch