ISP USB Programmer ASP AVR 3.3V/5V + Flat Ribbon Cable
By using this programmer, we can program ATMEL AVR microcontrollers (which can be found in ARDUINO boards) via the USB port of a PC.
The programmer is a clone of the USBasp open source programmer created by Thomas Fischl. You will need drivers for Windows systems. You can download them from the files section or install them with the Zadig program. For owners of Windows 7 and later systems, we recommend the latter option. Unfortunately, XP and Vista are no longer supported by Zadig, so it remains to install the drivers manually. For Linux and OSX, no additional drivers are required. On Linux it is necessary to use sudo when calling avrdude.
- USB ISP programmer, designed specially to work with laptops,
- 500mA (automatic) polymer fuse that will protect the USB port from damage,
- operation with systems powered by 3V3 or 5V,
- uutomatic setting of programming speed, no need to set "jumpers" for slower clocked microcontrollers,
- two LEDs, indicating the programmer's operating status,
- no additional USB cable required,
- works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Windows 7 x64, Win8