L293D 2-Channel Stepper Motor Driver Module Arduino
L293D module for controlling DC brush motors. It allows you to control two DC motors or any one stepper motor.
Shield enables two-way operation:
2 DC motors with 8 bit speed resolution.
1 stepper motor (unipolar or bipolar)
It supports motors operating on voltage up to 36 V DC.
L293D provides overheating protection.
The maximum channel current is 600mA.
- Logic working voltage: 5V
- Maximum supply voltage of motors: 36V
- Current per channel: 0.6A
- Maximum current per channel: 0.6A
- Number of channels: 2
- Number of supported stepper motors: 1
- Number of supported DC motors: 2
- Pull-up resistors to keep the motor off during start-up
- Terminalblock connectors for easy assembly of motor cables
- Dimensions: 39 x 35mm
- Weight: 11g