MP2307DN Ultra-small DC-DC 1.8A 1.0-17V Step-Down Voltage Converter Module Arduino
Microscopic (only 11x17mm) step-down buck converter module with adjustable output voltage.
Ultra-small size Synchronous Step-Down DC-DC module comparable to LM2596. This is a small and efficient voltage reduction circuit for a remote application. Economical enough to have a few more in hand for voltage regulation.
Applications: DIY mobile power supply, automotive power, communications equipment power supply and many more.
- Rectification : Synchronous
- Input voltage : 4.75V-23V
- Output voltage : 1.0V-17V
- Output Current : 3A (peak), 1.8A (continuous)
- Efficiency : 96% (maximum)
- Switching frequency: 340KHz
- Output ripple : 30mV (no load)
- Load Regulation : 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: 2.5%
- Operating temperature: -40 to + 85
- External dimensions: 17(L) x 11(W) x 3.8(H) mm