NodeMCU v3 CH340 + WiFi ESP8266 LUA Arduino
ESP8266 ESP12 Development Board.
Educational module for ESP8266 systems. Possibility to communicate with PC-CH340-ESP8266. Perfect for stacking GIPO, I2C, RS232, PWM, 1-wire.
The design is based on the ESP8226 system
Equipped with a 3.3V voltage stabilizer and USB-to-UART CH340 converter (power supply and programming directly from USB port)
Programming using the LUA or ARDUINO IDE scripting language, version min. 1.6.4.
- 32-bit RISC chip clocked at 80MHz.
- 10 GPIO ports,
- 2 UART ports
- ADC 10 bit input.
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Each of the GPIO ports can take an additional function: PWM, I2c, SPI or 1-Wire.
- WiFi 802.1 b / g / n
- Built-in TPC/IP stack
- Support for CCMP, TKIP, WEP, CRC, WPA / WPA2 and WPS
- Operation in AP (Access Point), STA (standalone) and AP + STA modes.
- The maximum power consumption when working in a Wi-Fi network depends on WiFi mode:
- 215mA (b)
- 197mA (g)
- 135ma (n)
- 3.3V logic
- the maximum I / O load is 12mA.