PL2303HX USB-UART/RS232 Converter on 100cm Cable
Universal converter module with USB - UART - RS232 output. It allows you to program Arduino boards (e.g. MultiWii) and other boards with RS232 / TTL input that do not have a USB connector on their board (like for ex. STM32).
- Compatible with Win XP / Vista
- PL2303 provides a convenient solution for connecting full duplex asynchronous RS232 serial device
- PL2303 has drivers that simulate the traditional COM port on most operating systems allowing existing COM port based applications to easily communicate with the device.
- compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- speed up to 12Mbps
- supply voltage: 5V
- overload protection: 500mA
- USB plug type A
- 4pin connector (TX, RX, GND, 5V)
- transmission speed: from 300bps to 1.5Mbps
Color marking of leads:
- Red + 5V
- Black GND
- White RXD
- Green TXD
It is enough to connect GND, TXD and RXD pins.
Proper connection to the motherboard is very important - any other connection may damage your board electronics or the converter.
Suitable for all boards with TTL / RS232 (TX / RX) input