RCWL-0516 Microwave Radar Motion Sensor Arduino
Easy return of this product within 14 days from the date of purchase for any reason
Free delivery for orders over 85,00 €
Microwave radar module capable of detecting movement by sending microwaves and detecting reflection changes.
The radar operates at a frequency of around 3.15 GHz and needs a voltage of 4V to 28V. After detecting motion, the module sets the output level to high 3V3.
- Working voltage: 4V-28V DC
- Working current: 2.8mA
- Distance detection: 5m - 7m
- Superstructure power: 20mW
- Output Signal: TTL (High 3.3V, Low 0V)
- 3V3: Support 3.3V output voltage, driving current is 100mA
- GND: Ground
- OUT: Control the output signal, when it detects an object, output will be high (3.3V), otherwise low (0V)
- VIN: power input (4V-28V)
- CDS: Streaming trigger signal: less than 0.7V, Low output level (OUT), Over 0.7V it works normally.
Ask us a question about this product
Share your opinion with us and the others