SH1106 Blue 128X64 OLED 1,3" 4P Display I2C Arduino
Blue OLED display with a diagonal of 1.3 "and a resolution of 128 x 64 px. The screen is based on the SH1106 controller, works with voltages of 3.3 V and 5 V, communicates via I2C.
OLED display module with very high contrast.
Thanks to the OLED technology, the black elements on the display are perfectly black.
Modules for use in microprocessor systems AVR, Arduino, PIC, STM32 and etc.
Communication with the display via the I2C interface.
- Size: 1.3 inch
- Resolution: 128X64
- Blue color
- Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees
- Supported platforms: Arduino, 51, MSP430, STIM32 / 2, SCR
- Low power consumption: 0.04 W during normal operation
- Wide voltage support: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working temperature: -30-80 degrees
- Dimensions: 27MM * 27MM * 4.1MM
- Driver IC: SH1106
- Communication: IIC, only two I / O ports
- Backlight: OLED light only, no backlight
SCK: serial clock
SDA: serial data