SIM800L GSM & GPRS MicroSim TTL 3V7-4V2 Module Arduino
SIM800L module expands your microcontroller project with GSM and GPRS standard communication.
Send SMS messages, make calls and use GPRS data. This module has micro SIM card connector onboard.
The module is able to operate at frequencies of 850/950/1800/1900 MHz (4BAND) and transmit GPRS data at speeds up to 85.6 kbps. The module works on a voltage from 3.8V to 4.2V. The LED diode on the board will inform us about the connection status of the system with the GSM network.
- Chip: SIM800L
- Supply voltage: 3.7-4.2V
- Card slot: MicroSIM
- LED indicator shows GSM network status
Goldpin header connectors:
RING - I / O signal during incoming call
DTR - reset when uploading firmware
MIC - connector for connecting a microphone
SPK - connector for connecting a loudspeaker
NET - connector for soldering the antenna
VCC - system power supply - 3.7-4.2V
Reset - system reset
RXD - receiving data
TXD - sending data
GND - system ground
- Maximum voltage level on the UART / TTL interface is 2.8V
- Antenna connector: IPX
- Works in QUAD BAND networks (850, 900, 1800, 1900Mhz) - all Irish ones
- Automatic power on and network login
- Possible use: making voice calls, SMS, SMS gateway, alarms.
- Dimensions: 25 x 23 mm