ULN2003 V2 Driver Module for 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor Arduino
The module with the ULN2003 controller allows you to control the direction of rotation and speed of 4-phase stepper motors, dedicated for Arduino.
- version 2
- supply voltage: 5V to 12V DC
- LEDs signaling the operation of the device.
- supply voltage of the logic part: 5 V
- maximum output current per channel: 500 mA
- system supply current: 10mA
- maximum power loss: 5W
- maximum current per channel: 500 mA
- operation status indication: 4x LED
- engine connector: XH-05
- dimensions: 40.5x23mm
- four input pins: IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4