W3001 -50°C~110°C 230V AC Temperature Controller Thermostat
230V temperature controller equipped with a 3-digit LED display showing all the necessary information. The operation is very simple and takes place using 2 buttons. Just hold down the up or down button for about 2 seconds to set the temperature range. After configuring the controller, the device displays temperature measured. It can work in heating and cooling mode. The big advantage of this regulator is automatic saving of set parameters after disconnecting the power supply.
The device can be used in central heating and circulation pumps, heaters, heating mats, radiators, etc.
- Measurement range: -50°C ~ 110°C
- Adjustment Range: -50°C ~ 110°C
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 0.2°C
- Control Precision: +/- 0.1 ° C
- Input: NTC10K sensor L = 1 m waterproof probe
- Power: 1500 W
- Input voltage: 230 V - no power circuit protection, we recommend a fuse.
- Relay circuit current: Max 10A - no circuit protection.
- Dimensions: 60 * 45 * 30mm