Washable Transparent Double-Sided NANO Grip Tape Rebel 30mm x 2mm - 3m Reel
A magical, amazing reusable Grip Tape. This tape was created in the NANO technology. That allows a very strong adhesion, which distinguishes this tape on the market. Thanks to the NANO technology, this tape can be used many times - glued and peeled off several times, without losing its adhesive properties! It is designed for use on all smooth and non-porous surfaces. The use of a gel formula means that this tape has an endless number of applications.
Extremely strong double-sided adhesive tape. Thanks to nanotechnology, the tape sticks to virtually any dry surface. After tearing off, it leaves no traces. It can be reattached easily. When it gets dirty, it can be rinsed in water and used again!
Capacity: up to 1 kg / 3 cm2
Temperature resistance: 10 ~ 40 ° C
Elongation at Break: 300%
Peel strength: 8.5 ~ 14.5 N / cm
Adhesion to materials: flat and non-porous - marble, glass, tiles, metal, plastic, etc.
Material: PU gel
Thickness: 2 mm
Width: 30 mm
Length: 3 m
Weight: 210 g
Durable, washable, reusable tape
Resistance to changing weather, ozone, moisture, immersion in water
It does not leave traces and does not damage the surface
Wide range of applications
The tape is equipped with a plastic spacer that must be removed before application
1. Measure out the desired length of tape. Cut only one strip at a time.
2. Place the tape on the surface with the sticky side down and press it down. Use enough tape (e.g. for hanging a picture, stick tape on all sides of the frame).
3. Peel back the backing to expose the other side of the tape.
4. Place on the surface to which to stick. IMPORTANT: Press down firmly on the area to be glued for 15-30 seconds to ensure proper assembly.
5. To remove the tape, pull the edge.
For best results, clean both surfaces prior to application. When applying to glass or stainless steel surfaces, use glass cleaner. Make sure the surface is flat, dry, clean and non-greasy.
When used on painted surfaces, the application will be permanent. Removing the tape may cause the paint to peel off.
Tip: To efficiently remove the tape from the painted surface, sprinkle water on the edges of the tape to avoid damaging the surface.