PCB Varnish PVB 16 400ml Aerosol
Universal varnish for printed circuit boards.
A quick-drying transparent PVB coat with good isolation properties. Protects printed circuit boards and other elements operating in unfavorable weather conditions from corrosion. The coating protects printed
circuit boards against the creation of stray currents and short circuits.
- Insulates and secures broadly understood electronics, printed boards, cables and wires, high-voltage
- transformers, electric motor coils,
- Used to avoid short-circuits in the automotive industry,
- Plastic seals of plug and socket casings,
- Creates protective layers in power engineering and electromechanics.
Creates a protective and insulating layer that protects against weather influences such as moisture, oxidation, dusts, chemical contaminations; Adheres well to metal, plastic and wood surfaces; Creates a coating
resistant to diluted acids, alkalis, and atmospheric agents; It is possible to solder through the varnish layer;
Prevents sparks and corona discharge; Limits ground failures between paths; It does not change the transparency and elasticity even after a long time; Application temperature range: -40°C +60°C. Operating temperature -50°C - 150°C. Flash point - 380°C.