SSD1306 OLED Display 0.96" Blue I2C 3-5V Arduino
Universal blue OLED graphic display 128x64 pixels. It is characterized by simple operation, small dimensions and easy connection - the I2C bus.
- OLED 0.96" display with a resolution of 128x64 - blue
- OLED display module with very high contrast.
- Thanks to the OLED technology, the black elements on the display are perfectly black.
- Modules for use in microprocessor systems AVR, Arduino, PIC, STM32 and etc.
- SSD1306 driver.
- Communication with the display via the I2C interface.
- Screen size: 0.96"
- 128x64 resolution
- 3-5V power supply
- Power consumption - max 0.08W
- Working temperature -30 * C to 80 * C
- Dimensions 27x27x3.5 mm (without goldpin headers)
- Active part of the display: 22x11 mm.
- GND - Ground
- VCC - Power supply + 5V
- SCL and SDA - I2C bus signals